Join us at PIVO Brewery on October 1st at 11 AM for a 5k-ish, fun run event that starts and ends at this awesome taproom in Calmar next to the Winneshiek County Trail . Run, walk, jog – whatever goes! Complete the course and celebrate with us and a FREE, local craft brew at the finish line.
What’s included?! All participants receive:
- A FREE craft brew from PIVO!
- Your choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes, like Brewery Running Series merchandise or a growler to take home
- Access to event festivities, games, goodies and giveaways
- And more!
2022 marks our 10 year anniversary season! The Brewery Running Series started with one event in Minneapolis, MN in 2012 – we now organize over 300 events per year, across 20+ states and counting!
Our mission is to be active, have fun and give back to our local community. A portion of all proceeds support local nonprofits – over $250k raised to date! This event will add to that tally. So not only do you get to enjoy some healthy activity and great, local beer – you are helping us support local organizations that do important work in our community.
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
- This is an untimed, fun-run. All levels of walkers, runners and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. The course will be marked with arrows to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage.
- Our events are rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer.
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Dogs and strollers are welcome on the course, with care and caution. Please remember – you are running at your own risk on city sidewalks / streets / trails, which might not be suitable for your 4-legged and /or pint size running buddies. You will also want to check with the brewery to make sure you can abide by their dog / underage policies. Please make the best decision possible for your crew.
- Please drink responsibly. We always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers.
Keep an eye out – we will send you all final event details via email the week of this event and share anything else you might need to know.
Questions? Check out our FAQ | Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheers to beers! We’ll see you at PIVO!
Safety is #1! We will be respecting all COVID-19 safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC and our local department of health, including but not limited to:
- Mask requirements
- Social distance guidelines
- Reduced contact for check in and event goodies at the finish line
- And more as it may apply to this particular location.
We understand these details may vary, and are always subject to change. If adjustments to these guidelines change the nature, date, timing of this event and you are no longer interested or able to attend, we will do our best to accommodate.
Keep an eye out for additional communications from us as this event date approaches. We’ll share everything you need to know.